Best State to Start Insurance Career?

I sold over 1 million of life premium last year and never physically went to any appointments - it was all done on the phone. If you are licensed in multiple states then you could actually live anywhere you want. I live in Texas and have a non resident license in Louisiana, North Carolina and North Dakota.

But for the negative people who read this they will say: "why would someone buy life insurance from someone out of state?" My Answer is - go to apps that will allow you to have a Free Number where you can decide what area code you want to use. In other words for my La. people I have a 318 area code, Tx 972, and will soon be adding Florida which is a 805 area code.

So bottom line is - sell life using E-Apps will allow you to sell without ever having to leave your home!

I sold over 1 million of life premium last year and never physically went to any appointments - it was all done on the phone. If you are licensed in multiple states then you could actually live anywhere you want. I live in Texas and have a non resident license in Louisiana, North Carolina and North Dakota. But for the negative people who read this they will say: "why would someone buy life insurance from someone out of state?" My Answer is - go to apps that will allow you to have a Free Number where you can decide what area code you want to use. In other words for my La. people I have a 318 area code, Tx 972, and will soon be adding Florida which is a 805 area code. So bottom line is - sell life using E-Apps will allow you to sell without ever having to leave your home!

805 is not Florida. If you're going to pick up FL I'd suggest a 407 or maybe 305

Back