Messed Up State Exam But I Passed....

Chrisjstrn

So I just recently got a job working for a Company selling Health and Life insurance. I completed my Required 52Hrs. Of Coursework and I scheduled my State Exam, wich I took online.

I finish my Exam and get the results back saying that I passed and send a copy to my manager..... she says "That's Great! But are you sure you took the right test? There's usually 150 questions, the one you took only had 75....

Come to find out I took the CA Health and/or Sickness Exam and the Exam I was supposed to take was the CA Life, Health and sickness exam!
I tried reaching out to PSI Exams who I took the exam through and they pretty much told me they wouldn't reschedule me for the correct exam. Before I took the Exam I had to call their support desk for help setting up my external web cam and the support agent assured me then that I had scheduled and was going to be taking the correct exam I needed to take to get my CA State Life, Health and/or Sickness license.

Has anybody ever had to deal with anything like this or have any suggestions on what (if anything) I can do to try and retake the correct test without having to pay the $100 again. If I had the money it wouldn't really be that big of a deal. Thanks in Advance!

This is what we call an ID-10-T error.

I've hit the wrong button before. No one to blame but myself.

Just schedule the correct one. But THIS time, don't choose the combination exam. Just the life exam. :)

Thanks for the advice! That's pretty much what I thought but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. $100 lesson but it could always be worse.

Just passed The Exam and sent in everything For The License Application through Sircon

This is what we call an ID-10-T error.

I've hit the wrong button before. No one to blame but myself.

Just schedule the correct one. But THIS time, don't choose the combination exam. Just the life exam. :)

I wasn't even aware that was an option. Do you know if it would have been any cheaper? I've already taken and passed the Combination "CA Life, Health And Accident or Sickness Exam"

After going back and forth with PSI Support for a few days and realizing it wasn't going to get me anywhere I didn't want to waste anymore time with it, each day I spent talking to them put me a day further away from getting my license

I wasn't even aware that was an option. Do you know if it would have been any cheaper? I've already taken and passed the Combination "CA Life, Health And Accident or Sickness Exam"

Yes, it would've been cheaper because the 2-in-1 exam is the same cost as the individual exam. Per the link below, it's $55 for either exam OR the combo exam. Looks like you've got to pay another $55.

[EXTERNAL LINK] - Producer Licensing Fees

Back