Capybara90

Hi,

I am new to insurance and I am licensed in life and health. I want to get started in telesales working from home with an agency that will provide training. So far, I have heard from two companies that meet this criteria like Digital BGA (great training, but high cost of $1300 of leads to start) and Northstar (great training, requires fulltime MF 8-5pm to start).

Are there any other telesales agencies that provide comprehensive training to people new to the insurance industry?

Ideally, I would like to like to work with a company that offers a fair agreement to new agents, reasonably priced leads, and an open release policy. I do not mind if the commissions are not the highest starting out because I really need to learn the ropes and see if this works for me before I make a large financial investment or leave my fulltime job.

Any advice or referrals would be helpful. Thank you in advance.

$1300 is not much of an investment if you are serious. Digital BGA would definitely be on my list of organizations to work with. Northstar has a great program, but I can't see writing for one company that is not overly competitive. I wouldn't feel good closing deals knowing i only had the best option for that client 15% of the time. David Duford has a great reputation too. He has a lot of good videos on YouTube and he is very open about the business and is good about keeping it unbiased.

Hi,

I am new to insurance and I am licensed in life and health. I want to get started in telesales working from home with an agency that will provide training. So far, I have heard from two companies that meet this criteria like Digital BGA (great training, but high cost of $1300 of leads to start) and Northstar (great training, requires fulltime MF 8-5pm to start).

Are there any other telesales agencies that provide comprehensive training to people new to the insurance industry?

Ideally, I would like to like to work with a company that offers a fair agreement to new agents, reasonably priced leads, and an open release policy. I do not mind if the commissions are not the highest starting out because I really need to learn the ropes and see if this works for me before I make a large financial investment or leave my fulltime job.

What States are you licensed in?

Check out Summit Life Group (slgteam.com). They’re an up and coming agency and what I consider one of the best telesales options out there.

They have a knack for turning part timers into full timers.

There’s not much info on their site but check’em out of Facebook and Instagram (just do a search) to get a feel for what they have going on.

Hi,

Contact PPG Telesales. https://www.premierproducersgroup.com/ I think they start their agents out at 115%

If you landed somewhere, please share.

Back