Best way to ask for professional referrals?

dbab

Super Genius
I have several friends/acquaintances who are realtors and one who is a mortgage broker. What would be the best way to go about asking them to refers me to their clients for mortgage protection?

They need to EXPERIENCE what it's like to work with you, so you need to show them not just what you do, but exactly HOW you go about doing it. THEN they can refer with sincerity, genuineness, and authenticity.

You need to show them the work you do - and ideally, they become your client and buy from you as well. Then they can introduce you as "This is my guy. You need to see him."

They need to EXPERIENCE what it's like to work with you, so you need to show them not just what you do, but exactly HOW you go about doing it. THEN they can refer with sincerity, genuineness, and authenticity.

You need to show them the work you do - and ideally, they become your client and buy from you as well. Then they can introduce you as "This is my guy. You need to see him."

Ok, I think this is exactly what I am looking for. It just seems so superficial to say something like, "Hey I offer mortgage protection insurance will you send me your clients info?" Basically asking for something with nothing in return. Actually showing them what I can do instead of just asking is a great way to go about it.

one more magical comment.

"He Homie, where you sending your leads?"
To my farmers Friend"
"He has a 10% close ratio. He fails you and your clients 90% of the time. I'll make you look like a rock start 90% of the time. Come to me friend, let me show you how good life is with Shawn Michael Walker in it."

one more magical comment.

"He Homie, where you sending your leads?"
To my farmers Friend"
"He has a 10% close ratio. He fails you and your clients 90% of the time. I'll make you look like a rock start 90% of the time. Come to me friend, let me show you how good life is with Mikey in it."
Fixed that for you Mikey. :laugh:

Back