Best way to do distribution from IUL at age 65 using NA/Mindland

laoen

Hi Everyone,
In order to max out the distribution from IUL at age 65 while trying to minimize the growth of the cost(COI, admin fees and so on) every year. Which options below can perform better in the long run?

1. do withdrawal first then do index loan (cap at 6%) since it can lower the DB so that the cost can be lower?
2. do withdrawal first then do fixed loan since it can lower the DB so that the cost can be lower?
3. do straight index loan (cap at 6%) since the long term IRR is higher than 6%?
4. do straight fixed loan?
5. do fixed loan most of the time, then switch to index loan right after market big crash?
6. plan early purchase both IUL and WL (50/50 split), assuming WL long term IRR (5.3% ish) with a nice set up. When the market is up or sideway, do fixed loan from IUL. When the market is down, don't take out money from IUL. If you already have loan from IUL before, then switch fixed loan to indexed loan, and take out money from WL instead during the downturn.

Feel free to add more distribution strategies if you have other ideas.

Did you change your user name?
You should really ask your agent and get specifics regarding the actual policies, as the companies have differing things they allow.

You should really ask your agent and get specifics regarding the actual policies, as the companies have differing things they allow.
what are you talking about? This is my first post in this forum. I am also a new agent. I want to hear other professional agents' opinions.

Lol! I am done posting here but just saw this and just wanted to clarify. "Laoen" is not my new user name. I am not that dumb or desperate. Mention of 50-50% IUL and WL blend makes it hard to believe :) I assure you he is one of your kind and you can help him. :)

Laoen, there is a mob boss here who will be responding to you after making sure you are legit. He is the authority on IULs and every other agent here bows to him. If you are potential buyer of IUL also, you will get a secret pm from the mob boss after it's dark.:)
If you don't buy from him, your subsequent questions will not be answered by any other agent here:)

That said, I am truly out of here this time. I don't have time or inclination to play games with you guys by changing user names.

@pfg1 Now I understand why you are confronting me. You have mistaken me for js44.

@js44 Thanks for the clarification.

If you are talking about what would illustrate the best, rather than what would work the best in the real world, the answer is to take a variable rate loan.

In the real world no one knows what would work the best because it depends on actual policy performance in the future.

Back