Best Way To 'Self' Generate Medicare Supp Leads?

CuriousGeor

Expert
SC
Can someone tell me the most time effective, cost effective way to self generate my own Med Supp leads? (Without purchasing leads)
:swoon:

Pick up the phone and call. Some folks will do seminars/lunch&learns at senior centers, but at this point most of those are pretty well picked over and they either already have someone they like or have gotten so burned they'll never let anyone in.

Pick up the phone and call. Some folks will do seminars/lunch&learns at senior centers, but at this point most of those are pretty well picked over and they either already have someone they like or have gotten so burned they'll never let anyone in.

Josh is right on the money. You can do your own telemarketing and it doesn't cost much, just takes a little time. That's what I was trained to do. I made 56 dials this week, and sold 2 medsupps as a result. (I also had 2 additional Medsupp sales, but they they stemmed from earlier outbound phone calls).

Josh is right on the money. You can do your own telemarketing and it doesn't cost much, just takes a little time. That's what I was trained to do. I made 56 dials this week, and sold 2 medsupps as a result. (I also had 2 additional Medsupp sales, but they they stemmed from earlier outbound phone calls).

Cold dials? If so, well done. I would call 56 numbers to sell 2

Cold dials? If so, well done. I would call 56 numbers to sell 2

I envy you. If I call 56 numbers in L.A., I will only talk to 2. Caller id, message machines, no speaka English and the 2 who speaka English will probably tell me to put my head where the sun don't shine. :-)

Back