Beware of Close Hugh Cases Over the Phone

All good points. If he has say, 1000 leads per month and cant work them all. And we are still assuming a 10% closing ratio. Then just recruit agents and even at a 5% cut of the comp he would make $500k per month on that 5% cut. But instead of $500k he would rather make $100k....

And that is at a tiny cut of comp and a lousy closing ratio. If he formed his own IMO he could get at least a 10% override. And with decent agents and decent leads they should get over a 10% closing ratio. So that monthly revenue would be closer to $1m or more. But he is fine making just $100k per month instead of $1m per month.

OK!

What is your deal with Utah? :1eek:

I have posted it on here a couple times before but I have a rule: If it is based out of Utah or Ft. Lauderdale (or Boca) than it is probably a scam. As soon as I saw they were out of Utah I knew it, almost posted it but thought better of it. Almost posted the same thing about *** but didn't. The rule has served me well. I would say to be extra careful when dealing with a company that is based out of Utah or Ft. Lauderdale.

I have posted it on here a couple times before but I have a rule: If it is based out of Utah or Ft. Lauderdale (or Boca) than it is probably a scam. As soon as I saw they were out of Utah I knew it, almost posted it but thought better of it. Almost posted the same thing about *** but didn't. The rule has served me well. I would say to be extra careful when dealing with a company that is based out of Utah or Ft. Lauderdale.

What's wrong with Utah or South Florida?

Well in Ft. Lauderdale and the surrounding areas there are a lot of scumbags that got ran out of the North East, especially New York and New Jersey. They go there because "it's paradise baby," great bankruptcy laws and there are already a lot of like minded people down there. Birds of a feather and all.

In Utah there is a demographic of people that is over represented in it's population that have a knack for get rich schemes, MLM, and marketing self improvement type stuff that involves making lots of money.

I don't wish to offend anybody because most people a part of those groups are not like that of course, but it is good to be aware. If you are ever paying someone or doing a deal with someone to make yourself money out of those areas just be extra careful.

Well in Ft. Lauderdale and the surrounding areas there are a lot of scumbags that got ran out of the North East, especially New York and New Jersey. They go there because "it's paradise baby," great bankruptcy laws and there are already a lot of like minded people down there. Birds of a feather and all.

In Utah there is a demographic of people that is over represented in it's population that have a knack for get rich schemes, MLM, and marketing self improvement type stuff that involves making lots of money.

I don't wish to offend anybody because most people a part of those groups are not like that of course, but it is good to be aware. If you are ever paying someone or doing a deal with someone to make yourself money out of those areas just be extra careful.

Does that include insurance companies? I'm contracted with at least 3 from Utah. I'm not worried about any of them.:)

Never mind...I just noticed that you mentioned paying them money to make yourself money...doesn't fit.

South Florida is scam city, baby!

I won't speculate as to why, but an honest business in South Florida is hard to find.

There is a reason Miami leads the nation in Medicare fraud, and it isn't just because of the number of retirees.

Im trying to be fair with Brett Kitchen's Safe Money Millionaire system..To me it looks legit:
1. The leads dont seem to be overpriced when compared to annuity leads.
2. What is wrong with a pre set appointment legitimately set from a radio ad?
3. They don't seem to misrepresent the product (oversell its benefits) when they sell it.
4. Why can't it be sold over the phone via webconference?
5. If IUL fits a need or a want with the consumer, so be it. Sell it.
6. I think the way they generate these leads is much more efficient than old mailing tactics (my opinion).
7. Kitchen does make an override on agents sales when you contract with them to sell through them.

Seriously guys, what am I missing here? The system is a bit hyped, yes, but it seems legitimate for good phone sales guys that don't believe in old ways of selling (that you have to sell face to face).

HealthGuy

Back