Bid for Lower Priced Prescriptions

steffroese

You learn something new every day. I just found out today that you can bid for lower prescription drug pricing (much like you can bid for travel on Priceline, Kayak, etc..) This will bode well with high deductible plans and restricted formularies. Every drug manufactured in the U.S. is up for auction pricing. You will only get drugs from U.S. FDA approved pharmacies, drug companies, suppliers.. This news opens up so much potential.

This is really going to shake things up and make life interesting, isn't it?

Last edited:
You learn something new every day. I just found out today that you can bid for lower prescription drug pricing (much like you can bid for travel on Priceline, Kayak, etc..) This will bode well with high deductible plans and restricted formularies. Every drug manufactured in the U.S. is up for auction pricing. You will only get drugs from U.S. FDA approved pharmacies, drug companies, suppliers.. This news opens up so much potential. This is really going to shake things up and make life interesting, isn't it?

Where can you do this?

You learn something new every day. I just found out today that you can bid for lower prescription drug pricing (much like you can bid for travel on Priceline, Kayak, etc..) This will bode well with high deductible plans and restricted formularies. Every drug manufactured in the U.S. is up for auction pricing. You will only get drugs from U.S. FDA approved pharmacies, drug companies, suppliers.. This news opens up so much potential.

This is really going to shake things up and make life interesting, isn't it?

Tell us more about yourself. It says you took out things that seemed spammy, yet no information on who you are.

----------

I was told this was a mlm business. I saw a site like this in the summer and nothing came of it. I was told at first Insurance agents only were going to be let in, and then nothing new. Does anyone else know what this site is about?

I had a card similar to this a few years back, in fact we use to pass them out, the bidding is through an 800 number with an English speaking person, no drugs from the US you bid on drugs from different country's, india, turkey, australia, etc.

Latest posts

Back