Branching out

SPDA's were O.K. Nice commissions, but no renewals.

Most companies are offering a lower commission up front with trail options now. I sold 5 annuities lasat year to seniors 75 and up and none of them were SPIA's. All FIA's. There is a HUGE market for them and I have a really good FMO for them. I'm not sure if I am allowed to list them here.

1 yr. annuity

I got some info. on 1,2 and 3 yr. annuities today from a marketing org. 4.15% on 1 yr. fixed rate. Maybe this is the way to get some of my seniors to "wade" out into the annuity waters. They can try it for a short period and see if they are comfortable with them. The commission is only .30% but on a 100k 300 bucks is better than no bucks. your thoughts gang.

John, you need to look into that BPA annuity. The newest and i predict the better fit for many seniors. I just signed up and am waiting for paperwork to go thru so I can feature it.

The commission is only .30% but on a 100k 300 bucks is better than no bucks. your thoughts gang.

I haven't looked into short terms like 1-3 years, but that sounds low. But I use Custom Insurance Brokerage, www.customib.com my guy is john mollen. Loads of ideas on how to help people. Take your clients info, shoot it to them and they give you a plan.

Back