Breaking: 2 Day Extension

Most carriers in Missouri are accepting paper apps through 12-31 for a 1-1-16 eff date so it might be insurer and state specific.

I am done as well. I spent 15 minutes on the phone just now with a guy picking my brain about Obamacare. 150% of poverty, sweet plan for $50 a month. I told him I could sign him up in 5 minutes over the phone. No charge.

He actually said "Oh no, I don't want to work with an agent, I prefer to do things on my own, I just had some questions and didn't want to wait the 20 minutes calling the government line". And then hung up.

F-this.

I am done as well. I spent 15 minutes on the phone just now with a guy picking my brain about Obamacare. 150% of poverty, sweet plan for $50 a month. I told him I could sign him up in 5 minutes over the phone. No charge.

He actually said "Oh no, I don't want to work with an agent, I prefer to do things on my own, I just had some questions and didn't want to wait the 20 minutes calling the government line". And then hung up.

F-this.

Send him your ACAExpress.com CFS url and let him.. :)

Send him your ACAExpress.com CFS url and let him.. :)

Oh, I totally would have! But he didn't give me his email address before he hung up. He had a lot of questions about the fine, how the subsidy worked, etc. I answered them. He wanted to talk about costs, I ran a quick quote. Tell him the price, that is when I get the "OK, I'll take it from here now that I have got free advice I don't have time for you"

:1frown::1frown::1frown:

:1mad::1mad::1mad:

I could theoretically call him back based on caller ID but I am not going to. I don't want that kind of client.

Latest posts

Back