2023 FFM training ready to go

Has anyone checked their status? Mine says "N". I checked with NIPR and there are no issues on their end.

I noticed on mine...it said I was all set for 2023 and passed the training...but the last column said my NPN was not valid. They are looking into it, b ut so far can't explain it.

Is this what you are referring to?

mine exact same . I printed certificate out .This yr there were quizzes and a final 10 question quiz . Last yr for returning agents had no questions

mine exact same . I printed certificate out .This yr there were quizzes and a final 10 question quiz . Last yr for returning agents had no questions

I noticed on mine...it said I was all set for 2023 and passed the training...but the last column said my NPN was not valid. They are looking into it, b ut so far can't explain it.

Is this what you are referring to?

OK, I feel better. Its not just me.

I already chatted with NIPR and they said I am 100% and no problem on their end. So its CMS. Shocking. I will check back next week.

OK, I feel better. Its not just me.

I already chatted with NIPR and they said I am 100% and no problem on their end. So its CMS. Shocking. I will check back next week.
Actually....since it says NO "current plan year only".....I think it is a column that says your 2023 certification can not be used for 2022 sales. If you go to 2022, all is well.

Makes sense as a plausible answer.

Back