***Breaking*** Houston We Have a Problem.

So I guess I have one more question - to those of you that subscribe to a quoting engine, are you dropping it now that nothing is visible from some carriers off exchange? If all I'll see if BCBS, I'm not sure I need the convenience of the side by side report I get & send to client - I could just run it directly out of the carrier site. . . .what are you all doing?

So I guess I have one more question - to those of you that subscribe to a quoting engine, are you dropping it now that nothing is visible from some carriers off exchange? If all I'll see if BCBS, I'm not sure I need the convenience of the side by side report I get & send to client - I could just run it directly out of the carrier site. . . .what are you all doing?

I've always done my enrollments carrier direct. I only use the third party guys to offer a self-enrollment option for site-traffic.

I use a quoting engine during OE only. SEP easy to handle the rest of the year via only carrier(s) paying commish.

Humana confirmed to me that if a cic/sep happens mid year the client stays in your house and you keep getting paid...

The 2 calls referenced in my original post were to Humana, the other company that confirmed was UHC.

Humana clients where they are still paying comp goes to the reduced comp. If they are not paying any comp then comp goes to zero.

UHC clients all go to zero if an SEP is initiated.

Well I hope I've been provided wrong information both in writing and on recorded calls.

I guess we'll find out as they happen.

Well I hope I've been provided wrong information both in writing and on recorded calls. I guess we'll find out as they happen.

As we all know words do not mean much and they can change them at will without notice. Could just be a way of saying trust that your U65 are your book of business. Oops they now belong to us.

Well I've had my first round of SEP's and loss of comp on 10 clients verified on UHC Commissions this am.

I really was hoping that I was wrong about this.....

Back