Bright Idea Dental?

insuranceguy088

Anyone have any information about how to go about getting contracted to sell these policies? Apparently they use the Dentemax Plus PPO Network?

Anyone have any information about how to go about getting contracted to sell these policies? Apparently they use the Dentemax Plus PPO Network?

If I'm not mistaken, it is one of the better dental plans I've ever seen. The problem with it is that they only pay the agent 8% for the sale!

Bright Idea Dental is a group policy masquerading as Individual, this is from the policy certificate:
First Continental Life and Accident Insurance Company
First Continental Life and Accident Insurance Company (FCL Dental) 101 Parklane Boulevard, Suite 301
Sugar Land, TX 77478 (877) 493-6282
(the "Company")
Policy No. CERT TX IMPL REV 16
Policy Effective Date: July 1, 2017
Policyholder: First Continental Life and Accident Insurance Company
Policy Issue Date: July 1, 2017
Participating Employer AAIC dba Bright Idea Dental MAC 5000
Participating Employer Group No.: MA2127-D
Participating Employer Effective Date: July 1, 2017
Participating Employer Issue Date: July 1, 2017

SCHEDULE OF BENEFITS
CERT TX IMPL REV 16 VOLFCL (08/2016)
Page 5
Group Name AAIC dba Bright Idea Dental MAC 5000 Group Policy Number MA2127-D
Class of Employees Eligible for Insurance Active Full-time Employees

Persons Covered Employee and Dependent
Employment Elimination Period Employees eligible the 1st of the month following the Participating Employer’s Elimination Period
Takeover Benefits Provided
Predetermination of Benefits Amount
Applicable to All Classes of Service $300.00
Maximum Contract Per Year Payment $5,000

SCHEDULE OF BENEFITS
CERT TX IMPL REV 16 VOLFCL (08/2016)
Page 7
ELIGIBILITY
Personal Insurance
Each full-time, active employee working at least 30 hours per week for a Participating Employer, including each full- time, active owner or partner, is a Member of the Eligible Class for Personal Insurance.

If a husband and wife are both eligible to become Members, and if either of them insure their dependent children, then either the husband or wife, whomever so elects, will be considered a dependent of the other. As a dependent, the person will not be a Member eligible for insurance as an employee, but will be eligible for insurance as a dependent.

I was appointed and ready to offer this to my clients until I pressed them for the policy certificate and read the above, which I interpret as in order to eligible for the plan you need to be a full time employee of AAIC dba Bright Idea Dental.

If anyone can explain to me where I have erred that would be great because it is an excellent plan and street compensation is 20% lifetime, not 15% or 8%. I asked Bright Idea the same question, though, and all I've heard back is crickets...

Since you are "on the outs" with me and have me blocked, I don't know if you will see this, but...

I found a policy flyer yesterday which included the following text:

You must join AAIC (American Association of Independent Contractors) for $2 per month to get access to BrightIdea Dental

The rates quoted in the flyer included the $2 fee.

I found the flyer on a Broker support site which I am not sure I am allowed to post a link to.

I don't know how to reconcile association membership presented in the flyer with the employee requirement listed above. I think the data in your post is later than the date of Justins post. Justin's post linked specifically to a $3000 plan which led me to ask if the commission varied by which plan was sold. I don't know how the broker agency's flyer date relates to the date of the info in your post.

I met with the reps from this company at the medicare supp conference in dallas this year. I have their cards in front of me. I probably shouldnt post the cell number, so here's the office number... 214 983 132six ask for Mark

Back