Brokers/agents: What is the #1 biggest problem you constantly run into- marketing/sales related?

I don't think he is being immature, just completely clueless.

Mark boy,
Of course I'm "clueless" . I'm not from this industry. That's why I'm asking these questions. If you weren't so pedantic this would be a meaningful conversation.

Mark boy,
Of course I'm "clueless" . I'm not from this industry. That's why I'm asking these questions. If you weren't so pedantic this would be a meaningful conversation.

Ahhh, so it's my fault then? Haha, ok, good luck with that Shaun. Look me up when you build your big successful, um, whatever it will be.

By the looks of the photo, you haven't even gotten out of bed yet, so I won't hold my breath.

Last edited:
Ahhh, so it's my fault then? Haha, ok, good luck with that Shaun. Look me up when you build your big successful, um, whatever it will be.

By the looks of the photo, you haven't even gotten out of bed yet, so I won't hold my breath.

Oh cmon, don't be like that Mark boy. Daddy will buy you candy later today, ok? Don't cry.

You're just as retarded as I thought you would be

So, I'm guessing the reddit or hacker news thread you read that told you to go to an industry forum and ask what problem you can solve didn't also explain that you shouldn't act like a jackass?

It sounds like the main problem you need to solve is how to act like you're older than ten. Let me help you out:

Hey guys, I'm a [insert skill such web dev, data scientist, marketer etc. etc.] and I find the insurance industry really interesting. I would love to create a product or service that helps agents become better at what they do. I've read several books about the insurance industry, but I wanted to talk to actual agents face to face to see what annoys or hinders them the most about selling insurance. I would be extremely grateful for any responses in this thread or you can email me at [email protected]. If you don't mind jumping on a phone call for 10 - 15 min that would be wonderful too! Let me know and I can pm you my phone number.

That's it. Super simple. Ignore the posts that offer no value and respond to those that do. Good luck with your future product or service. I don't see you being successful with your current attitude though.

Back