Brokers/agents: What is the #1 biggest problem you constantly run into- marketing/sales related?

So, I'm guessing the reddit or hacker news thread you read that told you to go to an industry forum and ask what problem you can solve didn't also explain that you shouldn't act like a jackass?

It sounds like the main problem you need to solve is how to act like you're older than ten. Let me help you out:

That's it. Super simple. Ignore the posts that offer no value and respond to those that do. Good luck with your future product or service. I don't see you being successful with your current attitude though.

Don't bother. Look at his profile picture, he hasn't even gotten out of bed yet. Furthermore, due to the sexual comments he has made, there's a good chance he's going to get booted off the site altogether.

So, I'm guessing the reddit or hacker news thread you read that told you to go to an industry forum and ask what problem you can solve didn't also explain that you shouldn't act like a jackass?

It sounds like the main problem you need to solve is how to act like you're older than ten. Let me help you out:

That's it. Super simple. Ignore the posts that offer no value and respond to those that do. Good luck with your future product or service. I don't see you being successful with your current attitude though.

Appreciate this response. Helpful, thanks

You'll have to leave California to avoid the liberal loonies.

Believe it or not, geographically, a very large portion of Ca is conservative. It's big, it might even be the geographic majority. The voting majority, however, are overwhelmingly liberal. My first home is in a very liberal area, my second home is in a very conservative area.

Believe it or not, geographically, a very large portion of Ca is conservative. It's big, it might even be the geographic majority. The voting majority, however, are overwhelmingly liberal. My first home is in a very liberal area, my second home is in a very conservative area.
That's the way Illinois is. Most of the voters are Lib and live in the Chicago area.

Yes, the most populated areas (L.A., San Franweirdo, San Diego, Sacramento) are liberal mushheads but the less populated areas in Northern Calif are conservative.

Yes, the most populated areas (L.A., San Franweirdo, San Diego, Sacramento) are liberal mushheads but the less populated areas in Northern Calif are conservative.
Yep, keep the Libs together in a large pen. Or better yet, in cages on the border. :yes:

Last edited:
Back