Buying a Medicare book of business?

Sealed bids only.

Navy wants your PDP block

navy-seals-insert-on-beach-630x429.jpeg

Purchasing a Medicare book of business involves my evaluation process, with various factors coming into play. The age of the clients, the duration of their client in the 6 year cycle an immediate payout versus over a set time framr among other factors. These variables collectively determine the valuation and feasibility of acquiring the book of business.

I have bought one book already of both Med supp and MAPD of ~150 clients, going to likely do the same for another one for ~230 next year. I agree with Packerland it's a great investment, but be sure to come up with your own evaluation method. Most Supp carriers stop paying decent percentages at 6 years, so I don't give as much value to that, as an example.

A must is a contract written by an attorney. I pay 2 payments, and the second payment is 1 year later for IRMAA reasons for the retiring agent... but also so I don't deplete all my cash. Second payment is also reconciled so any carriers that didn't come over I don't pay. UHC and Humana almost came over the next business day as I sent the paperwork. Others, not so much.

Nobody’s selling you a Medicare book of business at 1x unless the avg policy is 4.5 yrs old . Show us a sell you’ve done . An agent can disconnect his phone and make 2.25 in 3 yrs or 125% more . Going rate is about 2 x and some getting 2.5
I love how you are calling me a liar when I just purchased a 130 customer book from an agent for 1 YEARS RENEWALS. I don't need to prove anything to you Don.

Latest posts

Back