Buying a Medicare book of business?

That's interesting, there are some of us that would pay another agent to take our part d clients.[/QUOTE

if only there was a trustworthy agent/agencies that i could send my pdp,dental and -63-64 age ACA prospects to who wouldn't try to sell them medicare plans......

Cya not what you wrote. Not even close, after 20 years should have a staff to do pdp reviews
wrong, It's a 3 way call, I've been in business 20 years, I think I am doing ok.

Do you. I'm still up in the air on staff for next year or just forego and refer out.

I'm over the PDP calls. And do not have the time to train, nor do I want to YET. I just referred a DSNP prospect who in no way should be on any DSNP to Wellcare. Burned bad twice through the year by phone jockeys. Unfortunately, that one prospect took two plus hours of my time to school on this, but she got to the end with a PDP by her own phone call direct to the carrier.

And Wellcare sure tried to do the DSNP AGAIN. She knew what to say and do....Classic PDP for her. Her pain doc took NO DSNP. You know...there are plenty we choose not to work with, right? At least there are for me.

Latest posts

Back