Buying a Medicare book of business?

Would I be wrong to say a client wouldn't want to be on mapd if they needed Mayo clinic? I haven't found many Mayo discount cards........just mustard
I personally have a MAPD HMO/POS plan and can go to Mayo Clinic in Rochester MN and all Mayo Clinic’s in Wisconsin …NEXT …

Yes, your next step is to look at who Mayo Arizona accepts. Not one mapd.

i’m not concerned about Arizona since the majority of my clients live in Wisconsin. I have zero concern about getting the care I need anywhere in the country. Is every hospital in the US in my plan …of course not but I have plenty of options ..

i’m not concerned about Arizona since the majority of my clients live in Wisconsin. I have zero concern about getting the care I need anywhere in the country. Is every hospital in the US in my plan …of course not but I have plenty of options ..

Mayo’s a joke . 14 yrs ago I went there for 1 week of tests . They found nothing. Supposedly 20-40 drs look at your results and determine what’s going on .It took a small independent dr to figure out what my issue was . The only thing Mayo caused me was getting a $3 k bill because they used an out of network dr . When you go to the Mayo Clinic you give you ins card . I was told everyone’s an employee that works for Mayo .

We have a network for 64 years of our life but God forbid that 65th year we do.

I have a guy I work with made the mistake of saying, “if you buy a plan G, you only owe the Part B deductible and then you pay $0 the rest of the year.”
His client went to Mayo in Jax for blood work. She owed $900. I told him to never say everything is covered but to tell them that it’s covered when it’s Medicare approved charges.

$900. Plan G. Mayo. This was after Medicare paid and the Supp, and she was livid. He forgot that Medicare doesn’t cover annual physicals. And I guess they charge through the nose.

Back