Buying B2B Calling Lists...which Company is the Best and Why?

Wow, I am getting prices anywhere from .04 to .12.

MedicarePlanSolutions > what do you offer?

Wow, I am getting prices anywhere from .04 to .12.

MedicarePlanSolutions > what do you offer?

Pretty much any list you want. Most list companies are list brokers and get there data from the exact same sources, the only difference is that if you get it from the guys buying huge volume you can get a better price on it. Basically any of the usual filters would be included at those prices, business or consumer records. There are specialty lists like the lists you'd get from Experian that would be a different story, but it's probably the exact same data you'd get anywhere else, just a different price. PM me if you'd like I can give you a call.

That's going to be junk data that's little more then numbers out of the phonebook. If you want to save yourself from wasting time and money paying your telemarketers to dial on bogus data, then you should do something modeled like LRG or sales genie.

You guys are welcome to disagree, but in my experience I've found it to be fine for my needs. Most of the contacts have been up to date. Yes, I get disconnected numbers and the wrong name from time to time, but not enough to make it an issue. I've paid a premium for lists in the past and found I still got plenty of disconnected numbers and wrong names.

You guys are welcome to disagree, but in my experience I've found it to be fine for my needs.

I've got a friend that recently bought flat panel TV, it's a Proscan, and I think it looks like a piece of junk but it does what he wants it to do. I have a Samsung that was much more expensive, but there is no comparison on the image quality. He like's his Proscan, I like my Samsung, who made the right decision? We both did. If you want to get cheap data than datadepot is the way to go, hands down. If you want more accurate, more updated, higher quality data, than go with someone like LRG. The List Company offers good data too, they're just a bit more pricey for the same data.

I was also looking at data depot because it was just so cheap. I just wish I knew more about data so I could make an informed decision. It is hard to pass up the deal for the whole state at $199.

I was also looking at data depot because it was just so cheap. I just wish I knew more about data so I could make an informed decision. It is hard to pass up the deal for the whole state at $199.

Hey Rick, you have any thoughts about buying large amounts of data at bargain prices?

I am sure I will learn my lesson from buying cheap data. I just want to try it out and see how it goes. It won't be wasting my time, but it will be wasting some money I am paying the telemarketers.

As many would agree, you get what you pay for. Most online lead generation companies provide generic, out-of-date information which is a waste of time.

PT Marketing group provides qualified, voice-verified and up-to-date B2B leads for employee benefits, P&C, and life. These are premium leads, not mass lists.

Contact me for info.
412-291-6679
[email protected]
Dan Luttner
PT Marketing

Not that you're self-promoting or anything. Did you read any of the rules when you signed up? Do you give the same attention to detail in the work you do for your clients?

Ok, I bought a big list from them.... to be honest. it is full of crap.
As we all say: you get what you pay for...

I could care less what people use for a list, but out of curiosity, what caused it to be crap?

Disconnected number ratio?
Too many wrong names listed as being the owner?
Other?

Back