Calling Aged Life Leads

Discussion in 'Insurance Leads' started by scotte, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Dwn2Biz

Dwn2Biz New Member

State:
    Texas
    I am interested in speaking with you asap on the topic of buying aged leads, I am in the market and live in Austin as well. My number is 210-836-7109. Thanks! Jonathan

2. budjm

budjm Active Member

State:
    Kansas
    Aged leads can work, but if you drill down on your targeted demographic effectively, that makes all the difference.

When I worked in mortgages, we got leads based on credit, debt to income, zip code, home value, and 12 others. Drill down the list, and the cash will follow.

3. Jinc

Jinc Well-Known Member

Does anyone know where I can get aged homeowners leads in Florida?

4. Nick Rogers

Nick Rogers Active Member

Who is Jeff? How do I get a hold of him. I am very interested in aged FE leads.

5. sports09

sports09 New Member

Thanks for the post. Those are very interesting numbers. Do you still sell aged FE leads or know some companies that do?

6. sports09

sports09 New Member

JROOT has it right. The older they are the more calls you need. If you have only, 1,000 call them all and probably 2-4 times each.

----------

Thanks Jeff thats great information. Can you PM me as I'd like to ask you about sources for aged FE leads. (Your box is full and not accepting PM's) BTW, just ordered your book from Amazon and it looks great.

----------

Thanks Jeff thats great information. Can you PM me as I'd like to ask you about sources for aged FE leads. (Your box is full and not accepting PM's) BTW, just ordered your book from Amazon and it looks great.

7. GotchaCovered

GotchaCovered New Member

State:
    Florida
    My experience with many lead companies is they say their real time leads are "exclusive" but they purchased them from another site and will be sold off to other agents 10mins after you get it. They say their shared leads are only shared 3 times max but really they are shared 5 times or more. Their LT's are all screened poorly and they want you to bid up per call to increase volume,in some cases over way over $100 per call, but send over trash anyway. Lets not forget that the same lead companies also have insurance offices so you get the scraps. Crazy how things are.

8. pdrnyc

pdrnyc Member

I think one solution for the whole "exclusive lead" situation is rather than paying people for leads, pay people to generate leads to YOUR website. This way you control the process and ensure you own the lead and it is truly exclusive. I agree it is a scary world out there buying an "exclusive" lead that is called 3-4 times by other agents.

9. PrimalInitiative

PrimalInitiative New Member

I like the concept of this idea. Can you share a possible approach to making this happen?

10. insurancefan

insurancefan Well-Known Member

State:
    Illinois
    Scottie, I can help you w/calls a few days per week on that list of 1000. I know when to call, what to say and you would just compensate me per each one we see-not hourly. PM me if you'd like to talk about it. I am in MO.