Can anybody tell me if you are using predictive or auto dialer to generate leads?

Just to clear the air, and I know you probably were not talking about me Al, but we at HealthLeadsNOW.com do own our data.

Although, Al brings up a great point, most people that market voice broadcasting do not actually own the data, and the same numbers are being called numerous times for satellite dishes, security systems, gutters, and yes even insurance.

I am not here to say what Al has offer is inferior to Health Leads NOW, but what I am saying is that most people that market this system have really bad transfers compared to those who own the their own in house data.

We will soon be offering a leasing program, where an agent pays a monthly fee and can receive unlimited leads for that leased time. (Much like leasing a predictive Dialer)

We will however be expanding into the residential market and stay fully compliant. In some states we are required to register with the Secretary of State and will take care of that for our agents.

Just to be clear, this post was not meant to be argumentative, and I hope nobody took it that way.

Just to clear the air, and I know you probably were not talking about me Al, but we at HealthLeadsNOW.com do own our data.

Although, Al brings up a great point, most people that market voice broadcasting do not actually own the data, and the same numbers are being called numerous times for satellite dishes, security systems, gutters, and yes even insurance.

I am not here to say what Al has offer is inferior to Health Leads NOW, but what I am saying is that most people that market this system have really bad transfers compared to those who own the their own in house data.

We will soon be offering a leasing program, where an agent pays a monthly fee and can receive unlimited leads for that leased time. (Much like leasing a predictive Dialer)

We will however be expanding into the residential market and stay fully compliant. In some states we are required to register with the Secretary of State and will take care of that for our agents.

Just to be clear, this post was not meant to be argumentative, and I hope nobody took it that way.

can you use these dialers for final expense leads?

There is probably no question, done right, predictive dialers do work. You might want to ask the question however, as to whether any dialer, or telemarketing strategy is short-sighted. The day is coming when many states will ban all telemarketing, or it simply will not produce (too many sharks, not enough fish). Read people like Dan Kennedy and learn real marketing that will give you the tools to thrive in any environment.

Tony

I'm just getting in to the insurance business, Life & Health. How much should I plan to put in my budget for this type of lead generation? Do I need to purchase a lot of hardware/software?

Sorry if those are dumb questions, but I live by old school laws "The only dumb question is one that is NOT asked"

Unfortunately when it comes to telemarketing I still operate in the stone age, pick up the phone and dial the numbers manually.... Such a waste of time and yes time does equal money.

I finally got my predictive dialer set up now I have a dilema for the veterans of the insurance business. I am planning to sell individual health policies but what type of data and where from should I buy?:wub:

Latest posts

Back