Can anybody tell me if you are using predictive or auto dialer to generate leads?

Unlike you I do not store the names of people who come out of the closet. Your copy of Boat Trip is on the way!

My call center generates over 250 leads per day (mortgage and insurance) using predictive dialing with live reps and real voices. broadcasting is being cracked down on so this is the best way to go. I also have single agent clients that rent a hosted predictive dialer service monthly form us that help them go through lists much more efficiently. You can view a demo of that dialer by clicking the link in my signature.

You have any questions about dialers and or dialing for for business please let me know.

Okay you guys helped me alot but hopefully I am not being annoying. I have few more questions. First I think of going predictive and I know I need data any recomendations? Also what are some good scripts to start a cold call and last what are some results or should i say ratios i should expect?
:jimlad:

You realize that auto dialers have been banned by Congress. The law goes into effect next year so don't count on making it a permanent marketing plan.

Okay you guys helped me alot but hopefully I am not being annoying. I have few more questions. First I think of going predictive and I know I need data any recomendations? Also what are some good scripts to start a cold call and last what are some results or should i say ratios i should expect?
:jimlad:

Call for our $49.00 special on the predictive dialer we recommend. We can also help you with the correct data choice and script to use in your marketing efforts.

If calling B2B for health insurance, expect to generate any where between 1-4 very good qualified leads per hour. Of course there are variables involved such as your ability on the phone, the script you are using, quality of data and to a degree, the area you are calling... believe it or not, some areas of the country are very easy to generate leads, other areas not so easy.

Hope this helps and feel free to contact us anytime. Good luck to you.

You realize that auto dialers have been banned by Congress. The law goes into effect next year so don't count on making it a permanent marketing plan.

I need a terminology lesson.
Predictive dialer
Auto dialer (power dialer)
Voice Broadcast

are not all interchangable terms, though they frequently are used interchangably. What I think congress outlawed,though I'm not sure, is what is commonly referred to as voice broadcast. This is already outlawed in many states. Are you saying an auto dialer with human contact is not allowed?

Dan

Predictive dialer
Voice Broadcast

are not all interchangable terms, though they frequently are used interchangably. What I think congress outlawed,though I'm not sure, is what is commonly referred to as voice broadcast. This is already outlawed in many states. Are you saying an auto dialer with human contact is not allowed?

Dan

Here is the history of and difference between a Predictive Dialer and an Auto Dialer

Here is what a Voice Broadcasting system does

To use an auto dialer is cheaper than to use a predictive dialer which would be cheaper to use than a voice broadcasting system.

But lets not forget you will also spend more time using the auto dialer, than you would the predictive dialer, than you would the voice broadcasting system to create leads.

All three methods are lead generation tools, some cheaper than others, but the less expensive the product the more time spent on the phone prospecting.

For example: You may spend 4 or 5 hours on an auto dialer and create 6 or 7 good leads, but most of your time is spent talking to uninterested prospects, while with a voice broadcasting system you could create the same amount of good leads in a forth of the time.

Independent insurance agents, especially those new to the industry, tend to either cold call by hand or lease out an auto/predictive dialer. Although this method is cost effective, it is not necessarily time well spent.

Most companies, again most, require huge up front costs and fees to get an actual good deal on a voice broadcasting system. That is why this method has traditionally been used by large corporations and insurance companies.

I have copies of recent regulations that has been passed in regards to this. The Word files are too large to post here, but would be more than happy to email them to anyone interested in reading them. You will see that the use of the above prospecting methods are mentioned in there, and at times it may be difficult to decipher which method is being regulated. That is why these methods are in a gray area when it comes to telemarketing law.

At Health Leads NOW we have a voice broadcasting system like the ones discussed above, and have been creating Live Transfer Health Leads for months now. Our system and price packages are specifically designed for independent insurance agents.

Look to the near future and you will see final expense and term insurance leads created by us. People are using it, owning their leads, and saving time and money.

Live Transfer Health Insurance Lead - Exclusive and at Wholesale

Predictive dialer
Voice Broadcast

Dan

Simply put:

Predictive Dialer: Makes automated calls from a downloaded database usually on a 3 or 4 to 1 ratio. (number of lines dialing out). Speeds up and slows down dialing according to agents being available to take a call... hence "Predictive" dialer. It predicts when an agent is or may be available according to past performance.

Auto Dialer: Push a button and the number is called automatically or will dial out usually using one line calling a consecutive group of phone numbers.

Voice Broadcast: This format can make upwards to 20,000 calls an hour playing a pre-recorded message to the recipient. The recipient then Dials 1 to speak to an agent or Dials 2 or some other number to be taken off the list.

The laws are usually written by lawyers to be interpreted by lawyers and therefore should not be automatically dismissed because there may be a "gray" area. Ignorance of the law is not a defense.

This being said...

I have been on the fence about the "Voice Broadcasting" method of marketing as many of you know. Many of our clients and prospective clients have called us and requested this service from us but up until now we have declined this type of business.

Well... times change and we are now getting ready to launch our Voice Broadcasting service for B2B only in about a week. Sorry, we will not offer residential voice broadcasting.

I have made the decision to get involved in this because I feel we can control the data going in to the voice broadcasting campaign. We are data brokers and this will definitely give us an advantage over the "out of the box" voice broadcasting companies because although they will tell you they only market an area during limited times, they are using the same lists provided by the voice broadcasting company and this list is called by everyone on the network.

We will also prevent calls being made to court houses, nursing homes and government offices as some of you have reported to me using other vendors... how? Well, one way is by always using fresh data. We will also be set up to offer you the best value for the number of transfers you receive.

We do not have this posted on our website yet... but keep checking back for details or give us a call.

Back