Can anyone explain how the S&P500 Aristocrats Volatility Annual Pt. to Pt. works?

Anita McAllister

When I was contracted with American Equity back in 2012, I purchased (rolled from another FIA) a Bonus Gold. Last year, I allocated 50% of the value to this index. Also, up until last year, I was able to call American Equity and get assistance, but it seems that's no longer the case. They offered to assign me to an agent, but I don't want someone to have to assist me who's not earning a commission.

I'm just trying to understand how this index works so I can decide whether to continue allocating anything to it as my anniversary date is coming up in August.

Thanks
Anita

When I was contracted with American Equity back in 2012, I purchased (rolled from another FIA) a Bonus Gold. Last year, I allocated 50% of the value to this index. Also, up until last year, I was able to call American Equity and get assistance, but it seems that's no longer the case. They offered to assign me to an agent, but I don't want someone to have to assist me who's not earning a commission.

I'm just trying to understand how this index works so I can decide whether to continue allocating anything to it as my anniversary date is coming up in August.

Thanks
Anita
Caveat, I am NOT an agent.

Searching turns up these 3 things. Perhaps they will be of help to you.

Back