Can some one aware me on Primerica

someone could have put you in their downline without your knowledge too so that they had enough on the right side of their triangle to stay balanced & max out their comp program

Wait--are you the RVP or SVP david is dating??????

Forging a selling contract... and using someone's license without their permission... that would certainly get the DOI's attention.

You and I met on a Zoom call with @Tahoe Ray . If you were a Primerica rep, we wouldn't have spent NEARLY that amount of time together that we did.

No, you're not a Primerica rep. ;)

I remember that, but that was some time ago... a lot has changed since I was given a life changing opportunity.

I have far greater things to do and a bigger mission and purpose than to debate the "merits" of their so-called 'advice'.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph in the world is that good men do nothing." If fate is true, I can't wait till your daughter comes home with her new Amway starter kit, all excited.

Coke will quench a thirst as good as water will, therefore Coke must be water?

These false equivalences are funny.

But it's even funnier to ask a mormon: "If you are thirsty and dehydrated... will you drink coffee if that's all that was available?" The answer should be yes, because it's better to stay alive than quibble over what will keep you alive.

Ah yes, as recommended by Herbalife. And yet another MLM guru preying on the MLM industry while marketing his products using retail.

[EXTERNAL LINK] - john milton fogg herbalife - Google Search

Show me on the doll where the big bad MLM company hurt you:

value_of_a_cabbage_patch_doll_x5.jpg

Back