Cancer Friendly Simplified Term/UL

I'm looking for carriers that are lenient on Cancer in general! Thank you

You need to give an idea on what you are looking for. When you say lenient, what situations do you have in mind? I know you are probably just looking for a tool to add to your belt, but it makes a difference. It's going to be different in being diagnosed to being in chemo to being in remission for 1,2,3,5,10,x years.

In your mind, which made you wonder about leniency in cancer, what situation did you have playing out in your head?

I have 175 Clients that range from Skin cancer, Lung Cancer, prostate, ETC... A wide range. Im looking for a carrier on a simplified product that will accept any type of cancer. The only carrier i have that will accept these clients have a 7 year look back on any form of cancer. These clients need to have a life insurance wrapper.

I have 175 Clients that range from Skin cancer, Lung Cancer, prostate, ETC... A wide range. Im looking for a carrier on a simplified product that will accept any type of cancer. The only carrier i have that will accept these clients have a 7 year look back on any form of cancer. These clients need to have a life insurance wrapper.

Do they all just have a temporary need for life insurance or would any of them want whole-life?

Just Temporary. The clients will only need coverage for 5,10,15,20years. I can utilize Term or a UL to achieve this. I dont need a product that builds CV.

I do not think you will find one company or product that will do Simple Melanoma to recent breast cancer. You may want to check out the UFF term app. I can pull one up at the moment or I would email one to you.

Let us know what you find.

Lee

how much coverage is a typical client looking for?

Back