Can't Believe I Am ACTUALLY Sharing This - How I Generate 15 Highly-Qualified, Free Final Expense Le

Nope, just meant to be funny.

If I was attempting serious clickbait, I'd probably mention my best-selling number one rank final expense selling book now available everywhere, or perhaps briefly mention the awesomeness that my Mentorship Program is.

...But that's only *if* I was *intentionally* trying to clickbait.

59923732.jpg

You guys are laughing....BUT, i bet that dude/gal does get leads.

Why not?

I see attorney's riding around with Ad-wrapped Cars too...!

Nope, just meant to be funny.

If I was attempting serious clickbait, I'd probably mention my best-selling number one rank final expense selling book now available everywhere, or perhaps briefly mention the awesomeness that my Mentorship Program is.

...But that's only *if* I was *intentionally* trying to clickbait.

Come one now! 'fess up.. You and Sam have amde a deal where he pays you for the clicks you bring to the forum. He knows that you know the "secret". After all, your thread "My First Month at EFES" is still in the top 10 hottest threads even though it is five years old.. Can't blame Sam for wanting to cash in on the Duford Golden Touch.... It is guaranteed to work for everybody.. After all, even I wrote business the week after I rode with you.. :yes:

A couple of years ago, when Smart Cars were still kind of new, I was going to buy one and do this very thing. I have used car magnets in the past and generated some business from them (though not that much). But then I bought a Lincoln instead. I ain't wrappin' that! Besides, my sales have increased since I bought it. Why would I mess with it?

A couple of years ago, when Smart Cars were still kind of new, I was going to buy one and do this very thing. I have used car magnets in the past and generated some business from them (though not that much). But then I bought a Lincoln instead. I ain't wrappin' that! Besides, my sales have increased since I bought it. Why would I mess with it?

I was thinking you could have your dog wrapped. Let him roam around the neighborhood before do some knocking.

If you trial it, I'll keep your data for you. Who knows others on here might want to do a beta test as well. :laugh:

Back