Car salesman part time P&C

I should have been retired by now with all the people I know in the car dealerships. Problem is ,in Florida the agents and non agents who usually get the business pay under the table and "slide" a roadside purchase agreement upwards of a $100 with the other docs to the customer. They pay the salesman from that. I explained it to the Dept. of Insurance and was told we have bigger fish to catch so the crooked agents continue to do this. I've had competition with suspended insurance agents who pocket premiums and pay up to $100. Love to catch these f....cks. Now the big dealers don't want the liability dealing with hard working independents. Or you get salesmen who want to know how much you pay before you can play. Hell, even Geico is out here with a non-licensed marketing rep giving out stale cookies in a miniskirt who is totally clueless about insurance. Gotta love corruption...all the way to the top. I've addressed this issue to no avail. Only one that seemed to care was Bill Nelson our former commissioner who is now our state senator.

Back