Career Change To Insurance - Which Company?

I am a former W&S sales manager if you have any questions I would be happy to answer. @ W&S as will all career agent outfits you need to have a lot of faith in the management team in your area. What part of Fla you in? I know a few of the managers down there.

I am in Stuart, FL. I am currently interviewing with Mark Menaham from the Plantation office of W&S. I would be working out of the Palm Beach office.

I am also interviewing with New England Financial/MetLife for an opportunity in their Palm Beach office.

They both seem like great companies and offer great products and benefits.

What sets them apart is their compensation. After 7 weeks at W&S I get no salary. I get a small salary for the first three years at Met Life while I build up a decent business of clients.

They both have a great training program. It just makes me a little nervous never having been in the business to be 100% commission.

Hi everyone, I'm new here and this is my first post.

I've been working in sales all my life. After being laid off in September after working in Medical sales for the same company for the past six years, I decided at 31 years old to stop relying on someone else for security and stability. I want to eventually go into business for myself. But I need to build the bridge to get there.

I decided to get my 2-15 license to start. I will be taking the 40 hour prep course here in Florida. And I will be licensed by the end of November.

Three companies so far are interested and I've had interviews with two of the three.

My question is, based on your experience, who should I go with?

Prudential
(I have an interview with them on Thursday of this week.)

New England Financial, a Met Life Company
(This company does Life and other things as well. If I get licensed they will reimburse me the fees for the test and will also pay for me to get series 6 license which will broaden my earning capacity a little. I won't be putting all my eggs in one basket so to speak.)

Western & Southern Life or Western & Southern Financial Group (this company pretty much focuses just on Life) They pay a $575/week salary for the first seven weeks and then you're 100% commission based.

PLEASE HELP WITH YOUR OPINIONS AND PAST EXPERIENCE WITH THESE COMPANIES.

ALSO, PLEASE REFER ME TO OTHER AGENCIES OR COMPANIES IF THERE'S SOMEONE BETTER OUT THERE HERE IN FLORIDA.

Thanks

FORGET the $500.00 salary.
Do final expense
Easiest sale out there today.
Get with an IMO that gives you support.
You'll make more money than you ever made.

FORGET the $500.00 salary.
Do final expense
Easiest sale out there today.
Get with an IMO that gives you support.
You'll make more money than you ever made.

Or you could be a complete *** and listen to this guy. Nothing wrong with FE, but it isn't "easy". If you pick the area you have the most passionate about, and the best natural market for, you'll find it easiest.

Hi everyone, I'm new here and this is my first post.

I've been working in sales all my life. After being laid off in September after working in Medical sales for the same company for the past six years, I decided at 31 years old to stop relying on someone else for security and stability. I want to eventually go into business for myself. But I need to build the bridge to get there.

I decided to get my 2-15 license to start. I will be taking the 40 hour prep course here in Florida. And I will be licensed by the end of November.

Three companies so far are interested and I've had interviews with two of the three.

My question is, based on your experience, who should I go with?

Prudential
(I have an interview with them on Thursday of this week.)

New England Financial, a Met Life Company
(This company does Life and other things as well. If I get licensed they will reimburse me the fees for the test and will also pay for me to get series 6 license which will broaden my earning capacity a little. I won't be putting all my eggs in one basket so to speak.)

Western & Southern Life or Western & Southern Financial Group (this company pretty much focuses just on Life) They pay a $575/week salary for the first seven weeks and then you're 100% commission based.

PLEASE HELP WITH YOUR OPINIONS AND PAST EXPERIENCE WITH THESE COMPANIES.

ALSO, PLEASE REFER ME TO OTHER AGENCIES OR COMPANIES IF THERE'S SOMEONE BETTER OUT THERE HERE IN FLORIDA.

Thanks
Good luck!
It's the most difficult business you'll ever be in but can be one of the most profitable!

Or you could be a complete *** and listen to this guy. Nothing wrong with FE, but it isn't "easy". If you pick the area you have the most passionate about, and the best natural market for, you'll find it easiest.

I want to have a career as an agent which means being there for my clients. Considering going career with MOO. Spoke with director in Atlanta office she informed me MOO would not hold me captive but I can write business for other companies. No office in my part of the state and the nearest career agent is 220 miles away. I kinda like that would have that indy feel.

Back