Centene Renewals Audit Letter

wehotex

Guru
1000 Post Club
Houston, Tex
This e-mail just arrived today. It is kind of odd to mention the Legal Team, "remaining compliant with CMS Guidelines" and "historical enrollment spans" in the last sentence.
According to my Broker Portal, I have not had any decline in BOB members as the e-mail indicates and May 31 commission has not yet been processed. Has anyone else received this same e-mail?
My upline support is currently working on it..

Attachments

• Wellcare BOB Audit Letter.pdf
    497.7 KB · Views: 25
A little unusual to see it from Centene, but it loos similar to what UHC does pretty often. Im sure you have seen some strange commission statements from them, with odd chargebacks, going back over a year.

It doesnt look like it has anything to do with you specifically, as much as it's their error, and they are fixing it. Well, it. will likely cost you some money.

This e-mail just arrived today. It is kind of odd to mention the Legal Team, "remaining compliant with CMS Guidelines" and "historical enrollment spans" in the last sentence.
According to my Broker Portal, I have not had any decline in BOB members as the e-mail indicates and May 31 commission has not yet been processed. Has anyone else received this same e-mail?
My upline support is currently working on it..

I had something like this happen with Humana about 6 years ago. Every so often they have to edit their books for the federal government to see if there's been accidental overpayments or mis-payments made to them, and then made to brokers. Standard operating procedure. Nothing to do with you personally. It's their error. They probably just discovered it then.

I had something like this happen with Humana about 6 years ago. Every so often they have to edit their books for the federal government to see if there's been accidental overpayments or mis-payments made to them, and then made to brokers. Standard operating procedure. Nothing to do with you personally. It's their error. They probably just discovered it then.

I can’t really recall if I’ve ever had one of these from any carrier. If I did, I don’t recall a form letter with that kind of wording going out to me.
They might have merely just charged it back.

I don’t have very many with WellCare, mostly because they are always being switched by others.

I just received the statement and it appears that they found 2 months of a deceased member in my favor!! $50.16!! WellCare is the best! 😂

Back