Cheapest E & O Insurance

Discussion in 'General Insurance Agent Discussions' started by MaineInsuranceGuy, Oct 20, 2008.

1. MaineInsuranceGuy

MaineInsuranceGuy Member

State:

Anyone know the cheapest E & O you can get for $1mm / $1mm? Thanks!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Join IHIAA, it's like $400 a year for $20 per month, that and the other benefits make enrollment basically free.

IHIAA-Home

3. MaineInsuranceGuy

MaineInsuranceGuy Member

State:

Is there a number I can reach you at tomorrow? Definitely interested to speak with you, and I did check out the website. Thanks!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

It's not my site, the main man is John Petrowski, you can email him at [email protected], tell him I sent you!

5. GreenSky

GreenSky Well-Known Member

State:
    Nevada
    No, tell him I sent you.

Rick

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Tell him we both sent you!! LOL

7. bobson

bobson Well-Known Member

State:

I find it humorous many people on here scoff at the idea of selling the cheapest health insurance but try to find the cheapest possible insurance for every other risk.

"You need to have a $6,000,000 limit on your health insurance, don't buy a plan with an annual maximum, blah, blah, blah."

"Where can I get ultra-cheap car insurance, you know just to get me an insurance card? I just want to cheapest term life insurance policy I can find. DI insurance? I don't need no stinkin' DI insurance."

8. retread

retread Well-Known Member

State:
    Kansas
    I was thinking along the same lines. For me, I look also at the fine print... the deductibles that bring my premium cost down... will this bite me? will it cover me sufficiently? what else is excluded?

IOW, just how many out there have read their own E&O policies? After this job detail, then I ask if there is a more competitive product....

In defense of the newbies.... they have limited resources getting started and are very cost concious. Having a mandatory requirement always spawns the desire for the cheapest way around the rule. And the big question.... IS THIS REALLY NECESSARY?

Last edited: Oct 21, 2008
  9. Newby

Newby Well-Known Member

State:
    Indiana
    About McCarty:

I'd stay far away from them. I've heard they spam a lot of internet forums with garbage posts and don't contribute anything worthwhile.

10. VaDwayne

VaDwayne Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I have 1million/2million coverage and I pay 495.00 per year, and the company will allow you to pay in 12 installments if you don't want to pay it all up front.

Here's their website

National Ethics Bureau