Cica new Voice sig

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
Anyone having any issues with this? I had an issue this morning but it might have been due to hitting yes to the hippa when I got a yes and not after disconnecting the rerecording

But I was trying to get answers and I found some are saying they are having problems also accepting code and did not do as I did by pressing yes too soon

some are saying you have to use lower case letters and other are saying that is not helping

I tried calling them this morning and after being on hold for nearly half hour it sent me to voice mail and an hour later still no call back

I’ve only done a handful of phone sales with CICA. Then when they came out with the new process I knew I would never do another.

I can’t imagine someone doing phone sales would go thru that regularly.

I’ve only done a handful of phone sales with CICA. Then when they came out with the new process I knew I would never do another.

I can’t imagine someone doing phone sales would go thru that regularly.

Yes I finally got it through

someone said they are wanting so many minuets after the voice recording to hit next,

I went back in and hit next

it spun around saying do not exit while updating for about 3 minuets and then it went though

so stupid

however they have underwriting niche that cant other wise qualify with anyone

How’s the new underwriting? Haven’t wrote since new underwriting. Are you getting instant approvals?

How’s the new underwriting? Haven’t wrote since new underwriting. Are you getting instant approvals?

They wont underwrite till payment is made

I had a couple get approved as payments went though but they were from before the change

the latest app is a 09/04 payment

Are you being facetious, or is that real?

Unless I am doing it wrong, when I do an app and set 1st payment it shows hold

when the payment came up for the first ones this past week I saw it showed in underwriting

then was approved like a day later
maybe I am doing it wrong

I will ask my upline now I am new at this
But this is what I saw though I did not really expect it, but you know every day lately has 19 things that need immediate attention so I have not really asked since the beginning

when I first submitted I asked why I did not get the approval like other carriers and why does it say hold

I was told it is on time appointment they had to get appointment though yada yada

when the payment came up for the first ones this past week I saw it showed in underwriting

But this is what I saw though I did not really expect it, but you know every day lately has 19 things that need immediate attention so I have not really asked since the beginning

when I first submitted I asked why I did not get the approval like other carriers and why does it say hold

I was told it is on time appointment they had to get appointment though yada yada
Vic Vic Vic . You need a damm fe mentor . Jd help him !! That just means the policys not active yet and the first payments on Hold till your draft date . They’ve done the underwriting already . If you apply for cica level now and it’s not approved you’ll get message “ they dont qualify for standard level “ .You can then change it ti Gi if you want

Vic Vic Vic . You need a damm fe mentor . Jd help him !! That just means the policys not active yet and the first payments on Hold till your draft date . They’ve done the underwriting already . If you apply for cica level now and it’s not approved you’ll get message “ they dont qualify for standard level “ .You can then change it ti Gi if you want

Yes this is what I was told from upline

but why then when the pay date come up it shows in underwriting?

this I find confusing

to me that feels like that is when the underwriting is being done

You’re doing something wrong. They certainly give a decision before asking for payment.

Back