It was nice knowing you cica . Rx checks coming

I haven’t wrote a Trans in 4 yrs .Im still contracted . My upline I don’t even know if he’s active in fe anymore . I’m still checking my commissions on the old ani web site that’s been around for 14 years I bet . Do you have the agent services 1-800# ?
877-454-4768

I've been writing a fair amount of Trans this year. Same ole Trans. Even when they approve as written they are a bear to deal with.

Wrote two large Trans cases Tuesday. Both very healthy but the wife had a knee surgery a couple years ago and was on some strong meds that Trans is known to have a problem with. So I did her eApp first. The husband was really healthy, works every day. I would have gone FU with him had they not been DE payers. The wife's was approved as applied before I finished doing his application. Then his was referred to underwriting.

I was trying to figure where I was going next with his. Then yesterday I get an email on his that he was also approved as applied.

If they are truly going instant decision it will be a big help. But "instant" means many different things to companies. GW took a week on "instant" decision.

The eApp is still awful. If I can do one in under 20 minutes it's warp speed for me. Another agent told me he can do the Trans eApp in about 15 minutes. That's still far too long but I wish I could get there.

Trans is like playing with my first real knife.

Dad and mom got me my own little pocket knife back in the day as an Easter gift. Two blades (big one little one) and a fake bone handle. It was great and you could do all kinds of stuff with it...

That is until my experiment with carving on my plastic trash can ended in tragedy... you know the kind of tragedy that leaves blood splatters on the hallway walls as I ran screaming and waving my lacerated hand back and forth as I ran to the bathroom.

It's a long app, it requires two hippa signatures (why??), and it still can bite you in the butt. It's far better than the paper... but can still bite. :arghh:

So... if you don't mind getting cut once in awhile it has it's place.

Transamerica recently has atrocious customer service, it seems they outsourced it to India or something, every sentence is like pulling teeth.

They even will request policy # like 3 times before they get it, I just had agent request policy # 4 times, then hung up on me when she still didn't get it.

Transamerica recently has atrocious customer service, it seems they outsourced it to India or something, every sentence is like pulling teeth.

They even will request policy # like 3 times before they get it, I just had agent request policy # 4 times, then hung up on me when she still didn't get it.
Recently?

I've been writing them over 15 years and they are the same company they were then.

Trans has atrocious customer service . I emailed them 4 times for surrender form . Like I had said I have written them in yrs . Family benefit has good customer service . Most of rest on hold 15-30 mins

Back