It was nice knowing you cica . Rx checks coming

I thought they said when they launched that they'd be doing random Rx checks to keep us honest and that was almost a year ago. I doubt they've really been doing that, as I haven't heard of anything getting declined or rescinded (unless it was a death claim).

Maybe the new Trans product will take some of what CICA won't. LOL.

I thought they said when they launched that they'd be doing random Rx checks to keep us honest and that was almost a year ago. I doubt they've really been doing that, as I haven't heard of anything getting declined or rescinded (unless it was a death claim).

Maybe the new Trans product will take some of what CICA won't. LOL.
What new Trans product ?

They sent an email today about an instant decision FE product that's supposed to be quicker and easier than they currently are. I'll believe it when I see it, but it may be something.

The sky is falling again
Jd we both know 80% of agents used this product like Gi with actually great smoker rates . Whether there here or not is irrelevant to me . I wrote a truckload of this the last 2 months . I’ll simply put these terrible health people with Gtl .

They sent an email today about an instant decision FE product that's supposed to be quicker and easier than they currently are. I'll believe it when I see it, but it may be something.
Trans ? Lol . They got the shit kicked out of them for 6-8 yrs and tightened underwriting huge 4 yrs ago . They were the go to for some bad ailments .

CICA had to implement a script check to get a big reinsurance commitment to take more business. It was a requirement. The intention wasn't to push more level business to GI but we'll see...

Here's details to the new Trans product launching soon. Whole new process. https://www.transamerica.com/FE-Express-Toolkit
I was wondering what Trans express was on my quotes. 2 rates select or graded . Select is about same price as old standard . But it looks like they take heavy heavy health conditions level . Chf,heart attack yesterday ,irregular heart beat,kidney disease ,wheelchair as long as 12 months or longer ,Oxygen (supplemental ) 12 months are longer. I know telesales guys excited as text to sign sig . But we all know Trans history of being very difficult to use so let’s see . Are commissions the same as the old product ?As far as cica when they start seeing all the meds pop up on rx check hard to believe they don’t put at Gi. Also is it instant decision after rx check or will they come back and change to Gi later?

Trans has been touting this great new product for a while now. But it's still Trans and Trans will be Trans.

I haven’t wrote a Trans in 4 yrs .Im still contracted . My upline I don’t even know if he’s active in fe anymore . I’m still checking my commissions on the old ani web site that’s been around for 14 years I bet . Do you have the agent services 1-800# ?

Back