CIGNA Stand A Lone FE Product

That can't be United National Life...they're around $26 more a month. Who is this UNL?

He is quoting their underwritten Family Plan.. My commission on it is the same as the SIWL Provider.. 80% 1st year, 49% second year.,, Have no idea how that may compare to what others get.

United Negro League...............

Can anybody buy from that company?

I know there are companies that you have to be a Christian to buy from them.:err:

----------

He is quoting their underwritten Family Plan.. My commission on it is the same as the SIWL Provider.. 80% 1st year, 49% second year.,, Have no idea how that may compare to what others get.

You need to get a release. I went direct and got 85%/50%.;)

The reason I brought up this product is I know many folks here on the forum use FEX Quotes and the Traditional/SIWL category is often overlooked for healthier clients.

Rouse, you would know better than I regarding their underwriting. How tough is this product to get issued? It has a fairly liberal non-med chart, but are they APS happy?

The reason I brought up this product is I know many folks here on the forum use FEX Quotes and the Traditional/SIWL category is often overlooked for healthier clients.

Rouse, you would know better than I regarding their underwriting. How tough is this product to get issued? It has a fairly liberal non-med chart, but are they APS happy?

I have only had a few issued but they all went through without any problems. One was a non citizen.. I just gave them his green card number and they issued it without any additional info other than the application.

APS: Only required when we need we could not verify the code(s) through
re-questioning of applicant and/or PHI. Ask the agent for name and address of the doctor
and order the APS.

If we're talking FU then FBL is $36.46/mo. Very easy to place and the comp is better than what's been posted here about the others.

Back