Wellabe FE from Great Western

Hearing great things about this new product. Anyone have experience with this product yet and where to get contracted
FexContracting has always has Wellabe/Great Western. What exactly are you hearing about it? Production bonuses? Or something else?

Heard that it has a very easy E-app. And signature options. Liber with underwriting. No height-weight. Underwriting on the spot as you go through the questions. My question would be pricing comparisons with others. That is why I have asked if anyone has experience with this product.

The underwriting that takes anywhere from 1 hour to a day to actually be completed
I believe this is something new that they are rolling out soon maybe then. I believe the video I watched said instant decision in app. Reminded me of Ethos process for their products. It was level, graded/modified, and GI all based upon the app questions.

I believe this is something new that they are rolling out soon maybe then. I believe the video I watched said instant decision in app. Reminded me of Ethos process for their products. It was level, graded/modified, and GI all based upon the app questions.
Their "instant decision" eApp takes a week to get a decision.

Their underwriting is terrible on everything but their GI product. Even that takes a couple days to get an instant decision with no medical questions.

The pricing on the GI is middle of the road among GI companies. The pricing on their level is terrible.

Jd you get an instant decision most of the time….
Never have.

And when calling them they say they are working on the apps submitted 4 or 5 days ago.

As I said before, if someone is telling you that crap they are a pimp.

But let him write one and see for himself.

On our Groupme chat none of the agents are getting an instant decision.

I get that pimp’in ain’t easy.

Back