Cleaning My Hard Drive

I pop the hard drive and donate the rest to someone who rebuilds them for the needy cause I'm a charitable deduction kind of guy. Much easier, less worries.

Had to make this post because if you don't post in a while these days the forum harasses you until you do.

Does the forum actually harass you?

Does the forum actually harass you?

If you haven't posted in a while, every time you log in you get a pop up begging you to post again. You must click okay to continue on to the forum. ha

A post makes the pop-up go away.

If you haven't posted in a while, every time you log in you get a pop up begging you to post again. You must click okay to continue on to the forum. ha

A post makes the pop-up go away.

Wow! I have never saw one of those. I wonder how long you have to go without posting.

Glad to see it is working. :)

Ha, it is!

Now I'm thinking I have to post a bunch of crap to get to the 1,000 mark and get in the secret club. 86 to go! I will look for the sports, politics and religion sections. lol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Glad to see it is working. :)

And while I might have your ear here I have a question. I belong to another blog powered by vBulletin that lets users "like" a post. While at first it seems silly I like the idea because it allows me to skim a thread and pick out some posts to read. I go to threads I would otherwise pass on because it's too hard to find the good stuff through all the silly off-subject banter. Skimming and reading the posts with multiple likes is fast and easy. Have you looked into adding that feature?

85 posts to go for 1,000!...Wrong, still 86 as two were merged against my will. haha

This is a great forum!

Last edited:
mustfastpitch said:
Ha, it is!

Now I'm thinking I have to post a bunch of crap to get to the 1,000 mark and get in the secret club. 86 to go! I will look for the sports, politics and religion sections. lol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And while I might have your ear here I have a question. I belong to another blog powered by vBulletin that lets users "like" a post. While at first it seems silly I like the idea because it allows me to skim a thread and pick out some posts to read. I go to threads I would otherwise pass on because it's too hard to find the good stuff through all the silly off-subject banter. Skimming and reading the posts with multiple likes is fast and easy. Have you looked into adding that feature?

85 posts to go for 1,000!...Wrong, still 86 as two were merged against my will. haha

This is a great forum!

Posts in the religion and politics forum no longer count towards your post count. But thank you for the warning that you are so close so we can begin to delete all the posts about you in the 1k club and move them to the 5K club.

I can't believe thier is a pop up begging for posts that's kind of cool.

Back