Client Wants a Traditional Fixed Annuity

I've been hearing rates are going to skyrocket for about 4 years now. They seem to have only gone down.

Rates have been kept down artificially. When money supply is increased dramatically, rates MUST go up. In fact, Obama is counting on it so that we can pay our debts in cheaper dollars.

Rick

Rates have been kept down artificially. When money supply is increased dramatically, rates MUST go up. In fact, Obama is counting on it so that we can pay our debts in cheaper dollars.

Rick

Uncle Ben has been wearing out the plates for the past four years with no signs of stopping.

Eventually rates will go up, but trying to guess when is a fool's game.

Rick

Again, even rates double, going with short term rates now vs. a 5 or 7 year rate will still loose you money.

Rates must go up only if they are allowed to go up. They will have to eventually, but we have been flat out told that it wont happen this year or next. And when it does it will be gradual.

So again, for the savers out there, going with short term rates is loosing you money!

I've never sold ANY company's products that anyone has ever heard of. Well maybe Humana and Anthem.

Beyond that... Is life insurance an alternative for annuities sometimes?

I've never sold ANY company's products that anyone has ever heard of. Well maybe Humana and Anthem.

Beyond that... Is life insurance an alternative for annuities sometimes?

It is.

Im just saying that the name of that company will make it a hard sell... at least to my demographic... especially considering that is has a foreign country in its name that until recently was a third world country...

But spli can be a great substitute for a FA in the right situations. Your train of thought is absolutely correct.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Rick

I thought of this thread when reading this article.

Fed to Ease Until Jobless Rate Falls Below 7%: Evans - US Business News - CNBC

The best way to get unemployment below 7% is for Congress to actual do their job and provide some stability to the rules and regs governing business and the economy.

Why would employers take on more risk when there is this huge question mark hovering above DC?!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back