CMS Releases 2025 Medicare Part D Bid Information and Announces Premium Stabilization Demonst

The National average went from $64 to $179.

So now the plans are being asked to participate in a $35 increase cap. Key word: ASKED.

Oh well.

Chaos equals opportunity!
The numbers you cite don’t mean what you think they mean. Everything about Part D is complicated and that’s made worse by the money moving around from retrospective reinsurance to prospective risk.

Not much to say with confidence until late August.

Walter

$4500 ?Lol you’re always boosting of all your $1k mops in your area . How can you sell that with all the $1k’s? United’s stock hit all time high today . They can sell a few million shares and eat the increased costs . We knew united would be near the tops. We got no info on any of the benefits or copay’s .My area the rx looks similar to last yr . $295 tiers 3-5 deductible and 0/12/47/100 copays . Thats very strong .

I’ve literally never “boosting” $1k MOOP in my area. Show me where I’ve said that. Do we have HMOs with $1k MOOP? Sure, but I sure as hell don’t sell that crap if I can help it.

I don’t go after poor folks like you have. My clients are internet savvy. They want an agent to help them find a plan that will have stability. Not just the lowest copays.
Most of my MAPD sales are UHC and FL Blue. They don’t have the lowest copays. But they have the least amount of complaints (from my clients) and the biggest networks.

In case you didn’t read my post, UHC looks to be better next year in my part of FL. Except for the drug cost. $4500 for a PPO is great. I don’t know if FL blue can keep their low moop next year tho. In some areas their PPO is $3450. It’s hard to find a doctor who does not accept Fl blue ppo

I’ve literally never “boosting” $1k MOOP in my area. Show me where I’ve said that. Do we have HMOs with $1k MOOP? Sure, but I sure as hell don’t sell that crap if I can help it.

I don’t go after poor folks like you have. My clients are internet savvy. They want an agent to help them find a plan that will have stability. Not just the lowest copays.
Most of my MAPD sales are UHC and FL Blue. They don’t have the lowest copays. But they have the least amount of complaints (from my clients) and the biggest networks.

In case you didn’t read my post, UHC looks to be better next year in my part of FL. Except for the drug cost. $4500 for a PPO is great. I don’t know if FL blue can keep their low moop next year tho. In some areas their PPO is $3450. It’s hard to find a doctor who does not accept Fl blue ppo
Stability ? Did not Aetna and Humana have that for 10 yrs and both look to shit the bed this yr . As far as United goes in a platinum agent . As far as going after poor people , I have over 500 non poor people . I’ve changed the lives of 100’s of people the last few yrs . I left 100’s of my duals with lower benefits alone and never moved them . I’ll agree with you United has the least complaints and is the most stable . So far in 2024 I’ve had lost only 1 United member . Thats extradionary for all the low income I have . Don’t confuse me working with low income people that my Medicare knowledge overall is second to none

Stability ? Did not Aetna and Humana have that for 10 yrs and both look to shit the bed this yr . As far as United goes in a platinum agent . As far as going after poor people , I have over 500 non poor people . I’ve changed the lives of 100’s of people the last few yrs . I left 100’s of my duals with lower benefits alone and never moved them . I’ll agree with you United has the least complaints and is the most stable . So far in 2024 I’ve had lost only 1 United member . Thats extradionary for all the low income I have . Don’t confuse me working with low income people that my Medicare knowledge overall is second to none

Aetna and Humana has been great this year. I’m Not sure what you mean.
Do you mean next year? I haven’t seen any plan info for them in 2025, so I can’t say.
Also, I’ve never said Aetna and humana have stability. In fact, I’ve seen Humana go bad a few times. Then they get good again. That’s the opposite of stability.

Aetna and Humana has been great this year. I’m Not sure what you mean.
Do you mean next year? I haven’t seen any plan info for them in 2025, so I can’t say.
Also, I’ve never said Aetna and humana have stability. In fact, I’ve seen Humana go bad a few times. Then they get good again. That’s the opposite of stability.
Humana has been stable for 4 straight yrs .Humana regional taking me to lunch tommorrow . I’ll get some info possibly .

Humana has been stable for 4 straight yrs .Humana regional taking me to lunch tommorrow . I’ll get some info possibly .

Eh, 4 years is nothing. Especially with all the extra COVID money that’s been thrown around for 4 years. They try to “buy” business and it’ll probably bite them in the ass next year. It’s why I try not to do a ton of humana.

Back