Cognitive test - Hybrid policy through Lincoln

Thanks ltcadvisor
I did talk to the underwriter..they don't seem to be budging on this..which leads me to believe that the answers must have really been bad...I suppose. They did mention that he could at his own cost get a independent exam ..I don't know ..I guess it is time to let it go

Thanks ltcadvisor
I did talk to the underwriter..they don't seem to be budging on this..which leads me to believe that the answers must have really been bad...I suppose. They did mention that he could at his own cost get a independent exam ..I don't know ..I guess it is time to let it go

Not budging means nothing. Did your underwriter give you the specific results - yes or no? , how many words out of 10 were recalled?

I should have clarifed...they wouldn't tell us anything about the questions that were asked to our client. Are you saying I could have forced the issue a little more?

I should have clarifed...they wouldn't tell us anything about the questions that were asked to our client. Are you saying I could have forced the issue a little more?
Not “force” the issue. Just have a working relationship with your underwriters so when you pick up the phone to call them regarding your clients’ applications, they will communicate the pertinent issues to you.

Back