Cold Call Script Feed Back

Dsmithnaa. What is the starting commission level and lead cost for a new NAA agent?

Ballpark.

If you can't do better than NAA, you aren't trying very hard.

I do a lot better than NAA , AND I'm not trying very hard....I just wanted to nip the NAA recruiting attempt in the bud. He will go away before he posts 60% commission and paying for leads.

500 a day is very possible, but you are going to get burnt out very very fast. I would make the calls, but really work your warm market and going door to door doing personal introductions.

Since others have already critiqued your script and some of it should be very useful, I'll refrain from adding my 2 cents. However, 500 calls per day! You must either be delusional or a masochist. Working 10 hours a day with no potty break, food breaks, sanity breaks or even a break from dialing, you'd have to make 50 calls per hour (almost one per minute) and your conversations would have to be in done in seconds. This also assumes that EVERYONE picks up on the first ring otherwise too much time is wasted waiting for people to answer the phone. I think you have created the perfect scenario for failure! Rethink your whole business plan and talk to people who are successful...copy them!

Finger dialed 50 numbers yesterday during afternoon business hours(company uses Gryphon systems) Took me 1hr 7min. Reached 7 people, got shot down 7 times, but did get permission to try back in a few months to see if anything had changed. I agree with others 500 a day would be tough.

Back