Need help: Number getting flagged as spam

Hopefully you're doing plenty of research and perfecting a referral system, and are getting a handful of referrals at each sale, so you won't need to do any cold calling anymore by the end of the month.

Personally, I consider it a failure when I get anything less than 3 referrals on a closing appointment.
I've seen where you post about your referral system, Mark, but the video you linked to was a snooze fest.

I plan on going back and trying to watch it again but there's no way I can learn from a video how to have a referral system so effective that I get three referrals per new client.

There's no secret sauce for most things but I'm sure that you have a far better technique than just asking. That's my game plan as of now but I would love to learn more technique.

Try listyourself.net, it worked for me when I was using Google voice, no idea if it will work with the dialer you’re using though.

I've seen where you post about your referral system, Mark, but the video you linked to was a snooze fest.

The road to success has many obstacles. It's your choice if you want to try to conquer them.

I plan on going back and trying to watch it again but there's no way I can learn from a video how to have a referral system so effective that I get three referrals per new client.

I never said you were going to learn it from one video.

Try listyourself.net, it worked for me when I was using Google voice, no idea if it will work with the dialer you’re using though.
`Looking at their site I couldn't tell if the service you're referring to is paid for. Do I just send them my number or is it a one time pay/ monthly?

`Looking at their site I couldn't tell if the service you're referring to is paid for. Do I just send them my number or is it a one time pay/ monthly?

I just did the free one for individuals and used several different numbers. they do have a business use listing that costs money but I don’t know much about.

For me cold calling has been a skill that is learned through trial and error and a lot of nights spent deflated over results. I'm starting to see the payoff as I bring in high quality clients and have started to get a pipeline out of my efforts.

Anyway, what I'm wondering is if anyone has had issues getting their number flagged as spam? It doesn't seem that my number is flagged for everyone just a good amount of people. I noticed when a few weeks ago my pickup rates really started trending downward and finally a prospect told me I was coming up as spam likely. Anyone know an efficient way to rotate numbers or another solution? My phone system is RingCentral if that helps.
How about you stop breaking the law instead of complaining about getting flagged as the spammer that you are?
First of all keep at it. Most agents don't have the cahoonas to do it.

Exactly how are you dialing? Dialing through a CRM?

You mean most agents aren't smarmy dirt bags who call people who are on the do not call list because, just like retail theft, it's not really a crime if the prosecutors won't enforce the law?

Back