Cold Calling 65+

jn8691mr

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Have a list of 65+ ... Been thinking about cold calling using MYG's as my foot in the door. Has anyone else done this successfully? Thoughts?

Yes! I actually know a few agents who have done this quite successfully.

Usually, I think they would push for the cross-sell after a year on the books. Annuities/LTC/Life

That 1 year mark seems to be pivotal. I've pitched Annuities at Med Supp appointments, but have not sold one successfully, until their 1st year renewal, but talking about them at the first appointment seems to be crucial.

Idk, it's kind of strange, if you've had them for too long and then start talking about annuities, they may doubt you. It's like, if you know so much about that shitt, how come I'm just hearing it from you now, after 3 years?

That 1 year mark seems to be pivotal. I've pitched Annuities at Med Supp appointments, but have not sold one successfully, until their 1st year renewal, but talking about them at the first appointment seems to be crucial.

Idk, it's kind of strange, if you've had them for too long and then start talking about annuities, they may doubt you. It's like, if you know so much about that shitt, how come I'm just hearing it from you now, after 3 years?

There's no perfect time to do it. Just like there's no perfect calling script or perfect lead. It's a numbers game. Of course there's better ways than others. I used to market to over 65 primarily, now doing mostly T65. I have closed annuities, life, CHS, LTC all at a medsupp appointment. Often done it upon delivery of the medsupp policy. They best time to sell another product is when the customer just bought something! That's what I was taught.

Had a t65 medsupp appt 3 days ago and sold MS, FE, and planted the seed for an annuity sale upon delivery of the meduspp. It can be done!! But like I said, it doesn't work every time!

Back