Cold Calling - Appointment Setting-Lead generation

Claud Whitacre's books are a good place to start. @Rearden did an interview or two with Claude that can be found on his yourtube channel FE Agent Mentor.

@DHK has mentioned that he has learned a lot from MLM trainers. I agree. Tom "Big Al " Schreiter (sp?) has very good content. You can find him on youtube. My suggestion would be to view some of his youtube videos and then use what you find there to select which of his books (if any) you might find useful.

And remember, what you say is not the only thing that is important. How you say it also matters. What matters most is that you say it at all, i.e. you won't survive if you do not prospect. Even those who use DM leads are still prospecting. They are just spending a lot of money for a highly qualified list.

its funny because i was watching a youtube from a primerica guy. he was saying that notice you can you a group of 10 agents the same script, notice 1 will sell more and 1 will sell the least, but there using the same script. Alot is how you say it.

its funny because i was watching a youtube from a primerica guy. he was saying that notice you can you a group of 10 agents the same script, notice 1 will sell more and 1 will sell the least, but there using the same script. Alot is how you say it.
That is also highly dependent on the naivete of those youre prospecting (recruiting).

That is also highly dependent on the naivete of those youre prospecting (recruiting).

He was talking in general about scripts. Yeah I know primerica is mainly recruiting. one of there guys I swear overheard me just say I have a license. He walks over to me and says “my name is ____, I help people like yourself retire early”

Are there any other telemarketers we're interested in working for an agent. Position would be commission only but definitely will pay off big.

Back