The magic begins after, "Hello Mildred, my name is so and so and I'm here because you sent our card back to us."
It's essentially what I do. As I work leads with contacts who live in other states, I sent them an email saying “I have received your request for life insurance and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Helga Rivera, and I have sold life insurance products for over ten years. I will be in touch with you shortly to give you the best possible quotes!

Leads are just a 'why' to see someone and begin a conversation... and that's it, that's all.
This is how I understand the lead theory: “a lead is a lead”. It is basically the contact information. But there are extremely cheap leads – aged leads -, like other more expensive ones – live transfer leads -.

This is how I understand the lead theory: “a lead is a lead”. It is basically the contact information. But there are extremely cheap leads – aged leads -, like other more expensive ones – live transfer leads -.

I'm not a phone guy, so there are much more informed folks that can help you with that, I'm just an old F2F agent.

With aged leads, I would suggest you have a price buster available. You will most likely be doing more replacement with older leads, as well as added coverage.

Back