Colonial Life

I am currently looking into making a career change. I used to do sales and have done alot of cold call sales before my current occupation. Currerntly I am an Operations Manager in the corporate enviroment. I am hearing there is some money to be made through Colonial Life. My concerns are that I have often thought of the recruiting process of insurance companies to be more of a revolving door for young eager men and women.

I can't afford to not be successful and do not want to be decieved by getting ito something that is not profitable.

Any ideas or thought? Do you leave a good paying job that has stability to pursue this that your pay is 100% commision.

:idea:

I am currently looking into making a career change. I used to do sales and have done alot of cold call sales before my current occupation. Currerntly I am an Operations Manager in the corporate enviroment. I am hearing there is some money to be made through Colonial Life. My concerns are that I have often thought of the recruiting process of insurance companies to be more of a revolving door for young eager men and women.

I can't afford to not be successful and do not want to be decieved by getting ito something that is not profitable.

Any ideas or thought? Do you leave a good paying job that has stability to pursue this that your pay is 100% commision.

:idea:

Sales can be the best job out there or the worst job out there..... I think if all you are looking at is the money then probably not the best choice, if you are looking at building relationships with people and serving there fianancial needs then it is a good business... Can not comment on Colonial as I am not associated with them... Good luck!

The short answer is that you'll absolutely regret leaving any decent paying job for just about any insurance job and Colonial is definitely one of the worst. Odds are you should stay where you're at OR save up enough to where you can make the transition without worrying about money, but odds are if you do some research you'll realize this probably isn't the right route for you.

No mater what you hear about the voluntary supplemental market being good it's not!

Any supplemental group policy sales right now is extremely difficult. No employees have any money. Employers are cost shifting so there is no chance getting them to pay for it.

Back