Looking for the best FMO/IMO

coky

Hello everyone.

I've been looking at this forum, and it seams a great tool for agents. Being in contact with people with experience in the insurance business, it's awesome.

I'm about to sign with IAMS, but for some reason I stared questioning the hirarquiy and their support systme. They seam very nice and supportive, but I want to make sure I do my resurch firs, and ask if any of you can direct me to the best FMO/IMO that will be helpfull to grow my business to the next level. I'm looking for support in Social Midia Marketing, great options for life and health insurance, great CRM, training not only for me, but to help my team grow.
Thank you in advance.

Hello everyone.

I've been looking at this forum, and it seams a great tool for agents. Being in contact with people with experience in the insurance business, it's awesome.

I'm about to sign with IAMS, but for some reason I stared questioning the hirarquiy and their support systme. They seam very nice and supportive, but I want to make sure I do my resurch firs, and ask if any of you can direct me to the best FMO/IMO that will be helpfull to grow my business to the next level. I'm looking for support in Social Midia Marketing, great options for life and health insurance, great CRM, training not only for me, but to help my team grow.
Thank you in advance.
I worked with them for annuities about 15 years ago and was happy with them.

Hello everyone.

Thank you in advance.
What specifically are you looking for with help in social media marketing? Very few IMO’s will help with that sort of thing, unless it’s plug and play ads (which generate GARBAGE leads).

When you say health insurance, do you mean Medicare?

Back