Colonial Penn Med Supp

I had a 66 year old female client who's a smoker just switched over to Plan N with Colonial Penn. She told me he quoted her 97 a month. United of Omaha is $100.21. She's in Michigan in the 48768 zip code. I don't think the agent quoted her smoker rates. Does anyone have the rates for Colonial Penn?

I write supps for colonial penn and theyre issued on a class basis, they don't take into account smokers versus non smokers. Helps.

. The problem is the agent had her cancel her Plan F the same day he was out there and wrote her the Plan N. She better hope her policy gets issued with Colonial Penn and doesn't have any problems in underwriting. What a stupid agent....he should have listed a 12-1-10 issue date and made sure that her Colonial Penn policy was issued before canceling her current plan.

Most companies, when someone cancels the policy, will send them a bill giving them the opportunity to continue coverage. In my experience they won't cancel the policy and make them go through underwriting until they haven't paid the premium for three months.

This may vary from company to company but that has been my experience.

In IL does a person need to go through normal underwriting for Col Pen? MOO has the 1 health question here in IL. I just had a person try to sell a client of mine Col Pen plan N for $2.00 savings a month. They are not going to switch, but wanted to know underwriting with them.
Thanks,

Back