Columbian

They do on the Dignified Choice FE product.

Thx..an agent clean sheeted it for NT when the guy told him he smoked...needed to know if insured was in on it.

It's within contestability period, will they rescind the policy or just lower coverage to smoker DB?

Thx..an agent clean sheeted it for NT when the guy told him he smoked...needed to know if insured was in on it.

It's within contestability period, will they rescind the policy or just lower coverage to smoker DB?

Replace it with correct tobacco rate.

Thx..an agent clean sheeted it for NT when the guy told him he smoked...needed to know if insured was in on it. It's within contestability period, will they rescind the policy or just lower coverage to smoker DB?

I called in with a client that was written as a non smoker. Spoke to underwriting to get it on record with them. They definitely told him just to keep the policy another 14-months and he would be fine.

He didn't.

If he wrote another product other than then Dignified Choice such as the Permanent Protector or the MDO series, it would not have called for a phone interview so the client may not have been in on it. They just pulled the Permanent Protector Jan 1 and I liked it better than the DC.

If he wrote another product other than then Dignified Choice such as the Permanent Protector or the MDO series, it would not have called for a phone interview so the client may not have been in on it. They just pulled the Permanent Protector Jan 1 and I liked it better than the DC.

Client told me the agent told him he was writing it NT

Back