Combined Medigap?

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
I saw a few threads where Combined was discussed and sometimes dissed. They are introducing plan G in Georgia and considering them. Rates look good. Haven't seen underwriting manual but the app asks what amounts to "is there anything we forgot to ask about your medical history that we should know?".

Are you kidding?

Are they that tough on underwriting? Haven't seen that type of question on a Medigap app before.

Any feedback, good or bad, appreciated.

I saw a few threads where Combined was discussed and sometimes dissed. They are introducing plan G in Georgia and considering them. Rates look good. Haven't seen underwriting manual but the app asks what amounts to "is there anything we forgot to ask about your medical history that we should know?".

Are you kidding?

Are they that tough on underwriting? Haven't seen that type of question on a Medigap app before.

We've been very happy with the business we've done with Combined. They've been fair on underwriting (not necessarily the most liberal, but a lot easier to get policies issued most times than CIGNA for instance) and have had very fair rate increases in the states they've been operating in for over a year. A lot of agents have been very attracted to their generous commission levels!

Combined Underwriting Guide

Are you kidding?

Oxford asks the same thing. :swoon:

00839-Purple-Pimp-Costume-large.jpg

Back