Is there an FMO that focuses specifically on Medigap?

I have been selling Medicare Supplements since 1977. Probably have less than a dozen MAPD clients. I only run ads for a Plan G so those that contact me are wanting a supplement. I also don't roll my book every 6 years so I have hundreds of policies on the books that pay me nothing. This may have cost me money but it was my decision to make. Finally you are probably not going to find an FMO who only offers Medigap. Mine don't bother me and I try not to be a bother to him.
Why would you not help your clients re-shop their plans after 5 or 6 years? Their rates have to be way high if they are healthy enough to switch.

Poster was wanting Med Supp only.
maybe the OP can jump back in, but it seems to me that the real issue was not that he wants an FMO that only does medsupps, but one that is not nagging him with emails/phonecalls to sell products that he doesn't want to sell; ie: MAPD

Simply having an FMO that respects that, even if they have other product offerings would accomplish his goal.

the OP could also consider cutting out the middle man and contracting directly with the carriers

maybe the OP can jump back in, but it seems to me that the real issue was not that he wants an FMO that only does medsupps, but one that is not nagging him with emails/phonecalls to sell products that he doesn't want to sell; ie: MAPD

Simply having an FMO that respects that, even if they have other product offerings would accomplish his goal.

the OP could also consider cutting out the middle man and contracting directly with the carriers
I think it would be hard to find a FMO that didn't offer MA.

I get tired of the MA spam too.

Back